Friday 22 January 2021

Rose of Northamptonshire award

Yesterday Chris received his award via post and zoom.
The post arrived with his certificate
In the afternoon we attended a Zoom meeting with the High Sherriff, Paul Parsons, and about seven other recipients of the award, it was so interesting hearing why they had been nominated and their stories during this Covid 19 pandemic.  Apparently Chris’s nomination, which he has no idea who sent it, was the longest! It was nice that the High Sherriff [my spell checker does not like it spelt this way] spoke to everyone including the supporters and was dressed in his full regalia.

Home is where the heart is...
so I made a little house to remind myself how to ‘flip and sew’. 
I like it so much I may make a village!

We ended the day with the reddest sky I have seen in a long time..
Taken through the window, too cold to go out!







1 comment:

Vera said...

What an honour for him for helping others. Its a sunny day here so nice to see blue sky but cold & frosty. Had a walk round the block & had a chat with a friend. My Sister has just moved to Northampton & said its a sunny day but can not go out to enjoy being isolated

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...