Tuesday 5 January 2021

SewSampler Box

Back in October I decided to join the monthly SewSampler Box offered by The Fat Quarter Shop in the USA. A little treat for myself during the pandemic and something to look forward to each month. I certainly need something to look forward to in these Lockdown days, which by the way will be with us for yet another month or longer!
I paid the joining fee $5 I think, and waited for the invoice to pay for the first box due to be shipped on 20th November... even more special as this is my birthday. 
Problems with deliveries to the shop meant the Box did not get shipped until Dec 9th, so I still hoped I’d get it in time for Christmas...

9th December left the shop in Illinois
It drifted around Illinois until
15th December it left the USA and arrived in Switzerland !! 
Was it going for chocolate?
It spent two days in Switzerland and left on 
17th December
I’m now getting excited it should be here soon....
Vanished off the radar for Christmas and the New Year
4th January it arrived in the UK at Heathrow Airport  [18 days celebrating somewhere unknown]
5th January it arrived at South Midlands sorting office at 3.11am and was delivered at 9am the same day.




I absolutely love it and will put everything to good use.
Mini Jelly Roll and pattern, Bobbin Boat, Mini Rotary cutting and ironing pad [great in the caravan] and a pair of appliqué scissors [always wanted to try these, especially when working on the Embroidery machine].



1 comment:

Vera said...

That was some journey, hope it enjoyed the Chocolate & celebrations for Christmas & New Year. Have fun now its arrived

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...