Sunday 3 January 2021

Making a start on my 2021 projects

I have been putting together my Little Village quilt along by Jessica Dayton blocks.
It took me an age to decide on the sashing fabric, whatever was chosen had to come out of my ‘stash’. I am really pleased with how it looks, and intend to add another border using the red of the barns, it will then have to wait to go to the Long Arm Quilter before I can add a green binding.

I am so pleased with my flannel backed tablecloth to use as a design wall. It hangs from a curtain rail so can easily be removed.

The Women of the Bible quilt is next on my ‘to do’ list, I have sorted out the fabrics I will use, still slightly unsure of the background fabric I have chosen. I intend to make one block and then see if I like it. 
HOPE  to get the block made and cut out some more of the blocks when I decide on the background.


This is such an interesting project and I am loving reading the stories of the different women mentioned in the bible.




1 comment:

Vera said...

The red border will set if of nicely. Look forward to seeing your "Women of the Bible" quilt, all the ladies were so different

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...