Sunday 26 April 2020

Sunday in April

Well here we are again almost at the end of another month on the Covid 19 pandemic. Most of the time I can cope with staying home thinking it will soon end, but Chris got a letter yesterday from the NHS telling him to stay home until at least the end of June! I may have to start a new project!!

My La Passion hexagons are making good progress.  I mostly pick them up and sew them in the evenings watching TV.

I need to make a total of six of the black edged design, and SIXTY SIX of the small shapes to add to my centre panel.
This is going to be a long job.

I have also managed to machine together Moda Blockheads 3 pattern 13, I still have to catch up on 14 and 15 before number 16 is released on Wednesday.
The Baldwin by Jen Kingwell as a 12 inch block.





No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...