Friday 3 April 2020

The Rainbow

The rainbow is a sign of hope, and a lot of people around here have them in their windows.
I made a pathetic attempt and googled a rainbow to print and put in my window, but yesterday made amends. 
I sorted through my stash of Stylecraft DK yarn and a size 4.5 crochet hook, I wanted it to look a bit lacey.  Orange was not a colour I had obviously used in the past and had to substitute with a sort of brownish orange. We just have to make do in these times of quarantine.
Now to keep its shape, I found a red wire coat hanger, cut the hook off and threaded it through the holes in the design.
It turned out a lot bigger than I thought but the thought is there, lets hope this Virus that is affecting the world soon disappears.
Stay home, stay safe.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...