Tuesday 21 April 2020

Tea time

Looks like we are in for a nice Tea Time.  I have been baking this morning.
Started a couple of loaves off and proved them on the sunny windowsill in my Happy Room.
This was the second prove in the tin before placing two large ice cubes in the bottom of my oven and baking them for 30 minutes.
While the bread was doing its thing I made a Mary Berry Stem ginger tray bake.

The smell of the cake and bread are almost too much to resist !

I am definitely not known for cooking as it takes away from my sewing time which I much prefer, but with the stay at home enforced on us I am starting to get a passion for cooking! Bang goes the diet!






No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...