Tuesday 8 June 2021

Another sewing day with Christine

Almost spur of the moment, I asked my friend Christine if she would like to join me for another sewing day. We both felt comfortable with the distance we are able to keep and she brings her own lunch, plus we keep windows open.
Busy sewing machines working hard, well not too hard, lots of time for chats.
Notice the two new blocks on my ‘wall’. The sewing machine is a Sewcialites block, number 33 I think. I still have a couple to catch up on.
This is the first block from the new Sew Sampler box BOM, complete with its border. 
Absolutely loving this design and glad I bought the recommended fabric to go with it.






No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...