Friday 10 May 2019

Messy wall to Family Tree quilt

Where there were once odd pictures, some even sellotaped to the wall, plus crochet circles to cover holes from a once wall hung TV, a clock hanging on a piece of ribbon etc etc there is now one of my favourite wall hangings .  Some years ago I reproduced family photos onto fabric using my home printer and fabric especially prepared for printing. It was all a bit haphazard and I guess I would make it more organised if I ever did it again.

Tidy desk and wall hanging quilt
A few close ups of some of the photos. I would love to hear from anyone related to me.
My maternal Gt Grandfather born in Cow Lane Northampton workhouse
My parents newspaper Wedding announcement

My Dad a keen tropical fish keeper and breeder.

My paternal Gt Grandmother



Part of my family tree

My maternal Grandfather, fondly remembered

My paternal Gt Grandfather

Mum and Dad's wedding. Guard of honour by St John's ambulance holding the wooden rods from stretchers.

My maternal Gt Grandmother

1 comment:

Christa said...

Wow, I really really love it. Great work!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...