Thursday 16 May 2019

Tai Chi

A new adventure for me. I joined the U3A, University of third age, a couple of weeks ago. There are lots of groups teaching or helping with very subject under the sun.
A life time ago I took part in a 30 minute taster class for Tai Chi and have often thought I might enjoy  taking classes but never really found any.
Today was the day, up early to attend my first lesson at 9am. We started with 15 minutes of warm up exercises, then an hour of Tai Chi. I wondered how I would cope with my two replacement knees, but I managed to cope and really enjoyed the lesson.

A quick lunch and then off for a another first for me, along with my nails Gelled I had my toe nails gelled. It was all so soothing I could easily have fallen asleep.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...