Tuesday 14 May 2019

Why do we do it?

I have quilts to work on, housework needs attention, packing for a holiday etc etc. But I suddenly had the urge to do a jigsaw!  A few weeks ago I bought two brand new 1000 piece jigsaws at a car boot sale for £5 thinking they would be nice to work on next winter.

My Happy room is often used for craft and quilting meetings, so no way I can use the table for working on jigsaw. Luckily I have two large cutting mats and having measured that the completed puzzle will fit I started putting the pieces together... now I cannot stop. I walk into the room to just switch off my main computer and think I’ll just put in one piece, an hour latter I am still finding pieces.

Three cheers for retirement and the time to spend as we wish.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...