Thursday 2 May 2019

Sewing day and hot air balloons

Three of us had a very productive sewing day. Dorn worked on pin wheels, Clare tackled an applique kit while I managed to make a bag, cover a stool and work on a lap quilt.


My latest bag, made with a UFO machine embroidered Japanese girl.
[No idea why it is sideways!]
Lap quilt in progress with left over log cabin blocks.
Old foot stool recovered to match my dining room chairs.


Almost forgot, I also cut out a pile of 2 1/2 inch squares for a Christmas gift project.

The evening ended with a beautiful blue sky and three hot-air balloons gliding over our house.
View from the front door
This one was interesting as it was a one person in a sitting position with his legs just dangling in mid air.

Struggling to get height, I thought they were going to land in our garden!

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...