Tuesday 21 May 2019

Travelling the lanes

Today we set off to travel the narrow lanes to Tan Hill, where there is a cafe. As we approached the top of the climb there seemed to be a LOT of vehicles parked and we were told the cafe was closed as they were filming Vera, a detective series on TV. The views were incredible in every direction, including a lonely Alpaca sitting in his field.
Having missed out on a hot chocolate we stopped in Sainsbury’s for lunch, which was very nice, plus they were having a sale of clothes and I bought a skirt and two tops for just less than £20!
Also while in the store I saw the same saucepans we had been using in the rented cottage, which I had remarked were so nice to use... needless to say we now have two new saucepans and a frying pan. We always seem to buy something strange when on holiday.






2 comments:

Christa said...

Do you have a testing magnet in your pants' back pocket like I do since you have an induction cooker? I have a portable single one but I so love it.

Happy Room Diana said...

I have never heard of a testing magnet, plus my trousers don’t have back pockets ha ha!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...