Monday 16 March 2020

Blockheads 1 and 8

While the shoppers go mad buying everything in sight because of the  Coronavirus I have been keeping myself busy either catching up on jobs around the house or sewing.
Sadly our trip to the USA in a few weeks time has been cancelled and we are now struggling to recoup the money we have spent. Hopefully the insurance will pay out for any losses, but at the moment it is impossible to get through to them.

Two more Moda Blockhead blocks are completed.
Number one of the 52 weekly blocks.


Number 8 designed by Laurie Simpson

Two more to make up and I will be upto date until the next one comes out on Wednesday.

I have also managed to complete a pair of socks
This pair will be a jolly addition to my sock drawer




No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...