Thursday 19 March 2020

Moda Blockheads 6,9 and 10 plus Quarantine knit along

Yippee I am up to date with my Moda Blockheads block of the week.
Have to wait another week for the next one, so I will work on some of my UFO’s or maybe do a Jigsaw, I have three train jigsaws waiting for me to open the boxes!


All the designers come up with such interesting ideas and all so different.


I am also upto date with my Arne and Carlos Quarantine daily knit along.



Great way to use up my odds and ends of Stylecraft DK yarn.
Next design due at 5pm tonight.

I continue pushing myself to do one household or gardening job a day, and gradually the house and garden are getting a makeover.
One oven has been cleaned, three cupboards sorted, chest of drawers emptied and a bag ready for the Charity shop plus all neat and tidy.
In the garden I have dead headed the sedums and started a major tidy up in the front garden, plus weeding in the back garden.

On top of this I am fighting to get refunds for the USA trip we can no longer take, especially British Airways and the Motorhome company.
Two of the hotels in the USA and a camp ground have refunded in full, plus Amtrak have refunded most of our money.  It’s a nightmare trying to get a response from the companies that have cost us the most. Still we are thankful to be well and have food on the table plus of course each other.

Stay safe everyone.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...