Friday 20 March 2020

Quarantine Knit along and a walk

I was looking through my messy wool drawer and one thing led to another ! 

I pulled out all the Stylecraft yarn and found three projects started and not finished, one I have unraveled as I do not like it, the one on the back of the chair was to be a blanket but I’ve gone off it, so will sew in the ends and call it a scarf! The other pile of squares consists of 23 complete, 8 only needing the edge row and one hardly started, I really hope to complete the unfinished ones and get them joined together, now where is the pattern? What size hook did I use? Can I even remember how to crochet?

So much wool!

“Scarf” on the chair, blocks almost complete plus
The three Arne and Carlos Quarantine blocks.

The empty drawer 

To start the day we went for a walk along the old railway track at Spratton and only saw one pedestrian and one cyclist.
We are trying to walk in places where few people go, plus it was raining as we arrived, stopped while we walked and then started again when we drove home. Nice to get a breath of fresh air.
Bit muddy underfoot!




No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...