Thursday 26 March 2020

Happy Room projects

The sun is shining, but I’ll wait until it warms up a bit before doing any gardening.

I’m enjoying listening to Bud Flanagan on Alexa, so many of their songs were from the war and I feel like we are at war at the moment.

Richard called last night, he looks worn out with lots of his staff isolating and the Hospices being asked to do more and more. We spoke through the closed window, felt like we were in jail having a visitor, but it was lovely to see him. We managed to at least have a nice meal on our Anniversary, which was spent with Chris cleaning the grouting in the shower room and me gardening.

The Arne and Carlos daily knit along is up to date, 8 blocks so far, as it’s a mystery we have to wait a few more days to find out what we are making.
Two still need the ends sewing in but that’s an evening TV job!

Moda Blockheads 3 block 11 of the week was published yesterday and I have managed to make it this morning, four pretty hearts.

One of my UFO crochet projects started ‘goodness knows when’ that I mentioned in a previous blog post is now completed in 32 squares. I’m open to ideas for what do do with these squares.  I must admit I had to look up how to do some of the crochet stitches, what would we do without the internet!
8 knitted blocks, 11 Moda Blockhead patches and 32 crochet squares.


No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...