Sunday 22 March 2020

Mothering Sunday

What a beautiful sight to start the day.
5.30am through the front window.


Decided to go for an early morning walk [8.15am] as there were so many people out and about yesterday it was hard to find somewhere more isolated.
When we returned this was on the back door step.
The nicest ‘flour’ to receive in these difficult times. Thanks Jacq for dropping them off, and thanks Richard for choosing me to be your Mum .

Yesterday’s walk, as I’ve already mentioned was to have been around Pitsford, but it was crowded out, so we decided to walk a ByWay !
Absolutely no one about but mud mud everywhere and even a huge tree across the Walgrave ByWay, but it was nice to be in the fresh air.

Decided to have a go at making bread all by hand, I gave away my bread maker ages ago thinking I would never need to make bread again.
I tried the Amish White Bread recipe [google it] and if I can make it anyone can!
I can not get bread flour so just used plain white flour.






1 comment:

Judypam said...

Loaves look great. I was interested that Arne & Carlos said there is a shortage of flour and loo rolls in Norway too!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...