Monday 27 July 2020

A little sewing time

I managed to find a little time for sewing yesterday and caught upto date with my Jelly Snowflake mystery quilt. This week, on Wednesday, is the final part and putting it all together. I have really loved working on this free project and cannot wait to see how it all goes together.
If you are interested you can still download all the patterns, which are extremely easy to follow, and even show which way to press your seams.

Part 4 of the Jelly Snowflake Mystery Quilt Along.

I needed some coasters or mug rugs for the caravan, now named 700C !
700 is the house, 700A Chris’s shed/computer room, 700B the new Summer House... will our empire ever end?
Bought a design on the Sweet Pea Machine Embroidery site and made a sample mug rugs just to see how it all went together and give me some idea of the colours I will use. In fact I really like the sample so it will stay and I will make more. The whole thing is made in the hoop, just need to sew up the little hole in the back where I turned it through.


This saying is so true....

Today will be my first visit since the beginning of March to a shop, as I have to take a parcel to the Post Office. Face mask [now compulsory in shops] and sanitiser ready. Taking all precautions since Chris is coming out of Shielding and life must go on.
We have managed until now with food deliveries, Amazon and EBay deliveries plus the help of a neighbour. 
Stay safe everyone it’s not over yet.




No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...