Sunday 19 July 2020

Jelly Snowflake Block 3

Yesterday we spent a very enjoyable morning with our friends Dorn and Bill in their garden having a chat, and enjoying the hard work they put into their garden.
My hip is seriously playing me up but I managed to sew together Block number 3 of the Jelly Snowflake Mystery Quilt. 

I am pleased to have caught up with the Mystery, only two more parts to go.

My carrots and beetroots are starting to show signs of life, they were planted in bags of left over top soil from the raised bed project.
No sign of the potatoes yet!

Today there will be another Zoom meeting from Church, I really appreciate these meeting as we are still unable to actually go to the building.
Happy Sunday everyone.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...