Thursday 16 July 2020

The Cotswold visit

My sister moved to a small village in the Cotswold’s a few days ago, so we went for a visit yesterday.
Always a lovely drive to this part of England.
She has found a lovely home full of quirky rooms and cubby holes, plus a large inglenook fireplace.
The garden is enormous and so overgrown I would not know where to start, but Debbie thrives on gardening and I am sure will soon have it under control.

The village is very small and this is the lane she has chosen for her new home.

Velvet zipped cushion backing I attached with much cursing to the back of a needlepoint cushion front Debbie had made.
I had been putting off making it, but wanted to take it with us when we visited.

The front made by my sister.

It was lovely to see her and her cat ‘Sweep’ in their new Cotswold home.


1 comment:

Vera said...

A lovely part of the country, nice to meet up with family

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...