Wednesday 29 July 2020

Motor Mover, caravans and cooking


Where is he?  Fitting a Motor Mover to the Caravan. I am always amazed at what Chris gets up to, but it was decided as we are not getting any younger a Motor Mover would be a good addition to the caravan. My understanding is it makes moving the ‘van so easy, like playing with a radio controller car !
We will be trying it out in a couple of weeks time.


No wonder he aches !

I spent two days cooking lots of meals to take away with us.

12 Bologaise meals, just add spaghetti.

12 Cottage pie servings, ready to pop in the oven. Plus a cooked chicken in two halves.

Think this should keep us fed for a while.

Standing in the kitchen for long periods of time is killing on my legs and back, so as an interlude I sat at my embroidery machine...

Five caravan mug rugs ready for the off...


1 comment:

Vera said...

Love the mug rugs & you have been busy with all the cooking, much easier when you are away

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...