Wednesday 5 August 2020

August 5th what have I been doing

Well we made it to August keeping our distance and only going out when really necessary.
I have been rather distracted lately with a terrible rash all over both arms, like blisters under the skin, I called 111 health service for advice and was told to take Anti Hestamines, lucky we had some in the house and I am now on day three. The first day I slept all afternoon and evening, went to bed at 9pm and woke at 8am. I’m usually lucky if I sleep 6 or 7 hours. I will give it a few more days before calling the doctor.
Hard to take a self of your own arm which looks much worse in real life.

We have courgettes coming out of our ears, so I experimented with slicing them adding salt to get rid of some of the moisture, then cooking them 5 minutes on both sides, adding grated cheese and cooking a further 5 minutes... yummy snack food.

Forgot to take a photo of the finished cheesy courgettes.

I am working on my 1/2 inch hexagons pinning them in place.

The Jelly Snowflake mystery quilt is complete, I now wish I had used one colour for the actual snowflake, maybe I will make it again.
This one is ready for batting, backing and binding. I have joined all the odd strips left over for the binding.


2 comments:

Vera said...

The Patchwork is coming along well, hope you feel better soon, the hot weather does not help with rashes or my joints. Keep well

Christa said...

So sorry about your rash. Hope you feel better really soon. Can't believe how productive you are ... especially in a situation like that.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...