Friday 14 August 2020

Masks,Prom dress and quilt books

Since getting home this morning I have made each member of my family a mask for them to try and if they like the design I will make more.
They did not like the ones they had bought.

Daddy, Mummy, Teen and child sizes !!

I also altered Abigail’s prom dress, hope it fits OK now.

Three quilt books arrived while we were away, I am so keen to sew again having really lost my mojo before we started caravaning, I think I needed a break from this lockdown life to get me going again.
Plans are to join two new quilt-alongs and I now have the books needed and just need to sort out the fabric in my stash and see what I need to purchase.




1 comment:

Vera said...

I have made quite a few masks for family all fit well. At least its cooler now much better for us

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...