Tuesday 18 August 2020

Easy, Breezy and spots!

My Easy Breezy Leaders and Enders project continues to grow. I am loving how easy it is to work these squares at the start and end of each thing I sew.
Enjoying working on these little blocks.

I decided a change is as good as a rest, and had a move around in my Happy Room. 
Love the new set up and even sorted out my extension table for my old Pfaff.

SPOTS!!!
The rash has if anything gotten worse and after over four weeks of Antihistamines, cold compresses and hydrocortisone. Calling the emergency line 111 followed by a video call to the out of hours doctor and a trip to see the pharmacist I had just about given up. It has been driving me nuts so Chris encouraged me to make a call to my own Doctor and after another video and photo call, I have a new treatment that she assures me will work within the week. Back to the Pharmacist to collect the creams. I have tried so very hard NOT to go anywhere near the surgery or pharmacy during this pandemic, but I have had to go a number of times lately, the joys of getting old and falling apart.
Both arms are covered like this

Also my neck area.  Apparently these photos with others are now on my records at the Doctors.

Thank goodness for my husband, hobbies and Happy Room to keep me sane.


1 comment:

Vera said...

That does look itch, hope the new treatment soon works. A good view when you are sewing

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...