Saturday 1 May 2021

April Sew Sampler Box

What a great day this is turning out to be..
Started by visiting Higgins Garden Centre, a new one to us, and was delighted with the well presented and great choice of plants.
I bought white petunias, three trays of them, which as soon as I got home I planted.
Also treated myself to a pink pair of fleece lined gardening crocs !




Next stop was a visit to Poppy Patch to collect my order of wadding and June Taylor basting spray... I love this for basting quilts, so much better than 505 and does not effect my asthma [505 I cannot go near!]





While we were out the post lady had delivered my April Sew Sampler Box, only 9 days for delivery from the USA, my first box took over 9 weeks !

The Fat Quarter Shop are celebrating 5 years of producing these boxes and I could not be more pleased with the April one.



No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...