Saturday 29 May 2021

End of May HOPE list

 At the beginning of the month I had a Hope list of items I wished to work on.

This is the result, considering we went away for one week during May I am really pleased with my progress.  I do find having something to aim for keeps me motivated.

May HOPE list

This is a list of craft items I wish to work on in May.

Bind the Friendship lap quilt  Completely finished
Knit a second blue sock Knitted and already being worn
Get up to date with Sewcialite blocks  Managed to make the three blocks from April
Work on Marjolein Bastin cross stitch Decided my eyesight is just not good enough for this, so have abandoned the cross stitch, life's too short to struggle.

I would like to start

A pair of red mittens Not only started but completed and worn them.
Machine Embroider Sweetpea May project  Did not like the May project so saved my money and worked on some machine embroidery houses instead
Prepare fabric for Patriotic Wreath Quick to make and completed it within a couple of days in frog fabric
Bright Side Quilt Along  Fabric arrived from the USA and I have the first block cut out ready to sew
Prepare fabric for Starflower lap quilt / table runner  Decided to make the lap quilt and have it cut out and blocks started

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...