Wednesday 5 May 2021

HOPE for the month of May

As HOPE is my word of the year, I thought I would make a note on my blog side bar of the things I hope to work on this month.

I have already completed the Friendship quilt, it is even washed and ready to use.

The fabric for the Patriotic Wreath sew along with Pat Sloan is cut out and ready for the start date, May 21st.

Four Sewcialites blocks are cut out and ready for the sewing machine, which will bring me upto date until the next Block is announced on Friday.

The blue second sock is past the heel and I am hoping to complete it this week.

Still not sure I want to do the Sweetpea May project.

It has been 15 + years since I did any cross stitch, however in tidying up I came across 
Marjolein Bastin pattern started about 15 years ago!

I have already made two of the set of four seasons, they are framed and hanging in the lounge.
 

I was really not sure my poor eyesight would allow me to complete the one I had started, but I am going to try.
I really do not like using a magnifying glass but may have to. So far today I have put a couple of dozen stitches in.

Really pleased with my progress on my HOPE list. 






2 comments:

Vera said...

You have been busy. I have gone back to doing X stitch after a break of 11yrs, with the lockdown needed a change from knitting & crocheting, can not use a magnifying glass but as long as I sit by a window can see it OK. Only do 1 hr at a time but will finish it. Last summer when we were able to sit outside in the shade did "Greek Steps" all framed & it matches the one I did of the Acropolis. I am doing embroidery now & enjoying it, finished a kit with flowers on

Christa said...

Yes, you have bee busy. The two finished ones, are they summer and fall?

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...