Thursday 20 May 2021

Home again

Thought I better drop into a blog post since getting home from our week in Cumbria.

It was a nice time although the weather was awful, the site and owner were great.
Sunsets most nights were spectacular 
Too lazy to walk to the beach I took this from the back of the caravan.

The day after we got home I spent the day doing laundry, where does it all come from?

Today I managed to do a little sorting in my Happy Room and cut out some fabric for a new project I want to work on.
I decided to use my laminator to make some alphabet labels.
Cut them apart and using them on my new stacks of fabric.

The start of another BOM.





1 comment:

Vera said...

You are organised with you fabric. We say that the neighbours must put their washing in with ours we have so much some days for the 2 of us

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...