Monday 10 May 2021

Sewcialites catch up

I have been playing Sewcialites catch up. Each week is a new block and I have fallen behind with making them.
Part of my May To Do list was to get upto date with the Fat Quarter Shop block of the week.
 
Each block is designed by a different designer, love the names.. Gratitude and Delight

 
Hope and Earnest

This block is called Courage. I am making each block in as many different colours of Dimples fabric as I have with the same background fabric.
30 of the 36 made so far.

I ordered fabric for a new quilt I plan to make and it arrived a couple of days ago from the USA. I just love the colours.
The package is almost too nice to open.  This will be used for a BOM that arrives in my Sew Sampler Box.












No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...