Saturday 2 May 2020

Opening a bakery!

Opps I think I made a bit of a mistake. 
I could not get bread flour anywhere, so thought Amazon might be the answer and ordered a bag, it arrived yesterday all 16 kilos of it! I could hardly lift it. Maybe I was confused by the metric weight, now we have left the EU can we go back to lbs and ounces please?

Another item delivered was a labelling machine, I cannot wait to give all my Happy Room containers nice labels and do away with the sticky notes that curl at the edges.
Some of the extra coloured label cartridges were broken but Amazon refunded me the whole set overnight.





2 comments:

Christa said...

Baking seems to be the new hobby here. After the initial shortage of toilet paper you can't find dry yeast anywhere now.

Happy Room Diana said...

Christa I could only find yeast on Amazon, and now have enough for life! Luckily i could share with a friend who lives locally and had a birthday!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...