Thursday 21 May 2020

Thursday

Clapping Day so must be Thursday, the days roll by in a blur.

Decided to do some machining this morning on a miniature quilt I want to make, but the pain in my side is just too bad when I use my machine, so tried to use my left foot on the pedal instead..  it is so difficult and frustrating using the wrong foot!  Guess I just need to keep hand sewing.

The Flags came out yesterday and they are a picture.

Such a delicate flower.

Talking of ponds we had a visitor yesterday a snake ! Half scared me to death. We think it is a grass snake about 15 inches long. Tried to catch it but was not successful, so guess it’s still in the garden. I hope it decides it would prefer to live somewhere else. Needless to say I did not have my camera with me as it swam across the pond.



No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...