Wednesday 14 October 2020

Billing waterway

After a lovely day spent sewing with a friend yesterday I thought some fresh air was in order.

I joined a local on line walking group on Facebook and one of the walks involved a waterfall. I had no idea Northampton had a waterfall anywhere, so we drove to Billing and walked a short way along the stream until the sound of rushing water was heard. 
Glorious I just love waterfalls, even a small one.
All the paths were carpeted in leaves

Such a peaceful place in the middle of a housing estate.

At last the promised waterfall, tumbling over the rocks.

A little further along all was calm, ducks and swans gliding by.

Could not resist picking up some leaves to make roses, hope I can remember how! A friend from church showed a group of us how to make them last year.


2 comments:

Vera said...

Looks a lovely area to walk in & the trees are changing colour now

Christa said...

Oh, I love waterfalls too. We would have loved this walk. Getting bored just walking in our community.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...