Monday 12 October 2020

Too many projects

Since arriving home from the Cotswolds I seem to be starting one thing after  another. My ‘Happy Room’ is not so happy in fact it is a mess, piles of fabrics that need putting away, a Christmas cushion that just needs the binding sewing down etc etc...
In fact I have a 62 x 62 inch quilt partially quilted across one table, two Christmas cushions cut out ready to sew and a long term project waiting to be tackled, so what do I do?  Start something else...
Sweet Pea machine embroidery designs tempted me with their pattern for an Autumn  / Halloween table runner.
I love their designs, they have very clear instructions and always sew out well.  A few dollars [they are an Australian company] and a couple of minutes and the pattern loaded on a USB and was in my embroidery machine! 

I cannot wait to sew this altogether and cheer up my dining room table.
I may even make a couple of place mats to go with it. 

A friend is joining me for a social distanced sewing day tomorrow so I better find some space and tidy up before I do anything else.
I have just collected my new glasses so can see the dust better!


No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...