Sunday 25 October 2020

Mushrooms, Socks and a Mug Rug

Mushrooms, Socks and a Mug Rug, sounds like the start of a thriller !!

Suddenly my front garden is being taken over my fairies. They have plenty of room to hide under these. They are huge.

White ones are popping up everywhere, wonder if they are edible? I don’t think I’ll try.

I have to say, I love seeing mushrooms and fungi growing.

Another pair of socks off the needles, these have been on far to long, as I started them in January.

A Christmas Mug Rug hot off the embroidery machine. [Needs the turning hole sewing up]

Sorry if you were expecting a thriller story you’ll have to make your own up.


No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...